Tuesday, May 5, 2015

For The Mom Who Loves Wine...

Are you looking for a unique gift for mom for Mother's Day? Or, maybe you're a mom and need to drop some hints about what you'd like this Mother's Day. If you or your mom love wine, then I have the perfect gift idea!
I recently received a pair of wine glasses from UncommonGoods...

Notice what looks like a glass inside the glass?
Well, that little "glass in the glass" has small holes that aerate the wine as you pour.


Why aerate wine before drinking?
Exposing wine to air for a period of time softens the flavors of the wine and release aromas. But, if you're like me, when I want a glass of wine, I want a glass of wine. Patience is not necessarily my virtue and I don't want to have to wait for my wine to breathe! So, these glasses are a great solution. The best part...it works! I conducted multiple taste tests. Hey, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! The result... the wine did have a much smoother taste when poured into the aerating wine glasses. I even tested it with friends and the worst skeptic of all, my husband. And, he was shocked! He is now a believer.

I also received a cute wine themed hand towel from UncommonGoods.


It has all kinds of history, tips, and info about wine.
The towel would pair nicely with the aerating wine glasses as a gift for mom (or yourself).
Visit UncommonGoods and check out all the other great items they have that are perfect for mom! If mom's not a wine lover, then there are other wonderful things to choose from. Order by Thursday, May 7 to receive your order just in time for Mother's Day.
UncommonGoods is a privately owned retailer based out of Brooklyn, New York. They feature unique designs and handcrafted gifts created in harmony with the environment and without harm to people or animals. Besides that, most of their products are made in the USA, and about one third of their collection incorporates recycled and/or upcycled products. For me, that makes it an even better place to spend my money!
Go HERE to check out more great gifts for mom!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...